My World - My Perception

June 21, 2010
From the time we are born, we are taught to think in a certain way, behave in a certain way.  But some time in our lives we feel, it was not worth it, not worth it living the life as we were supposed to live, taught by our elders, by the people around us and by the society.

I knew I was a rebel at heart! always!  But, it took me years to understand its OK to be different and its OK to have a mind of your own, views of your own. 

I have accepted now, I am fine being myself.   I am fine thinking the way I think. I am fine feeling the way I feel. I am fine being in my own skin.  I am fine with my restlessness, with all the turbulence in my mind.  I am fine feeling for others. I am fine wanting to be in love eternally.

I am fine with it all.


A Restless Mind With
A Sensitive Heart

2 comments:

Achuthan Raman said...

good write up. way to go.


http://achu89.blogspot.com/

magiceye said...

hearty congratulations on your blogversary!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails