To my blog.... with love

June 25, 2010
Dear Blog!

I know i created you, but actually its you, who I look at for life, for a direction, for inspiration, for joy and for happiness.

You dont know it, but actually I am always connected with you!  I write sometimes in you, but mostly, you would be surprised to know, I am talking to you when I am working or travelling  etc.  I blab to myself as if I am in speaking in a dictaphone, which will in return transcribe everything as a new "Post" in the Blog!!

I am always thinking what will I tell you when I meet you, my dear blog......... It seems I am in love with you!

Take care honey......

will be back soon!

8 comments:

shiva said...

>>It seems I am in love with you!
Damn your blog is so lucky :)

Thanks for following my blog (zeroslashzero) on Indivine. Just to let u know u can follow us on our facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/zeroslashzero/113982675292723?ref=ts

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

Hey Shiva, thanks! truely my blog is lucky!

I am not on facebook, but i regularly check ur blog. keep up the work !

RESTLESS

Anonymous said...

why not...

Chintan Gupta said...

I can so connect to this :)

Achuthan Raman said...

i share da same such feelings on my blog http://achu89.blogspot.com/

prasannaragh said...

Personalizing the blog, that is a new way of seeing it :)

Sairam Rajamani said...

Beautiful. Exactly my feeling about my blog.

My Soul's Journey said...

Its only been 3 days I've started blabbing to my blog! :)
I would love if u read and comment http://envisaging-heaven.blogspot.com/ :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails