RIP Tejaswee Rao ( IHM's daughter)

August 16, 2010
This was really tragic. I read about IHM's daughter in her blog on 13 Aug 2010. Got shocked, just didnot know what to say. Her 19 year old daughter, Tejaswee, was suffering from dengue, but could not recover and died due to multiple organ failure.  I read about this in the newspaper also the next day, about death due to dengue in south of Delhi.  Was disturbed, but due to certain preoccupations could not write anything at that time.  Its truely very very sad.

Indian Home Maker is a highly loved, adored and respected co-blogger, and an example for me to follow.  I remember once on  one of my blog posts (lonely), an extract of which is :
".....Meanwhile,
I just curl up like a baby unborn
and just wish
I was in my mother's womb
for that's the only place
when we are loved
and are not judged.
safe,
protected and
warm."
  IHM had very affectionately commented :

  "indianhomemaker said...

It's true that the love of parents - after being born also is one of it's kind. The other kind of love that's above all loves is what we feel for our own children.

Love the way you write!!!

June 30, 2010 6:44 AM "
 
        I am deeply upset about the angel's untimely leaving this world, and on the other hand want to say that, "We all are there with you,  IHM.  and so proud that you handled this huge loss with a brave face".
 
Take care
 
 
RESTLESS

5 comments:

varsha said...

Oh my God! Restless this can't be.I am shocked beyond words.

Purba said...

My heart goes out to her. Very shocking and sad.

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

@ varsha - yes its true, am shocked and pained too.

@ Purba - hmm true.

Niket said...

My Condolences!

sb said...

"Meanwhile,
I just curl up like a baby unborn
and just wish
I was in my mother's womb
for that's the only place
when we are loved
and are not judged.
safe,
protected and
warm."

wowww... those are amazing lines... IHM & Teju no doubt had shared the best ever bonds... may they find peace in the future days... RIP lil one`

Related Posts with Thumbnails